So today or well last night i and a couple of freinds celebrated my sisters birthday, we went out to eat at dennies around 1 in the morning. When i got home i couldn’t sleep so i was on my little lap top seaching the web for fashion, ideas, ect. I didn’t end up going to sleep till like 6 in the morning! Yes thats really late. Well i woke up with a missed phone call from a freind of mine, who told me of a fashion internship that i have now. So i called her back and talked for a little telling her about all the fun stuff i got to do, so far. Then she asked me about what i wanted to do or get in to. For those of you who know i have been dealing with career issues for the longest time, and now i feel like i am in the path that i wanted to be in, all becuase i prayed and asked God for help.
So this same freind offered to help get me some more experience in the feild i want to get into and i am supper excited!!! who knows where this is going to lead!!
God thank you for the opportunities and the freinds you have allowed me to meet along the way.
Jeremiah 29 “for i know the plans i have for you declares the Lord,Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I praise God for your life and the woman you have become! i know the road wasn’t easy but i am so blessed to have known a person like you all my life. I pray that you may continue to grow into the amazing person He created you to be. I love you :]
In the age of democratized industry, every garage is a potential micro-factory, every citizen a potential micro-entrepreneur. Here’s how to transform a great idea into a great product.
1) INVENT Stop whining about the dearth of cool products in the world — dream up your own. Pro tip: Check the US Patent and Trademark Office Web site to ensure no one else had the idea first.
2) DESIGN Use free tools like Blender or Google’s SketchUp to create a 3-D digital model of your invention. Or download someone else’s design and incorporate your groundbreaking tweaks.
3) PROTOTYPE You don’t need to be Geppetto to crank out a prototype; desktop 3-D printers like MakerBot are available for under $1,000. Just upload a file and watch the machine render your vision in layered ABS plastic.
4) MANUFACTURE The garage is fine for limited production, but if you want to go big, go global — outsource. Factories in China are standing by; sites like Alibaba.com can help you find the right partner.
5) SELL Market your product directly to customers via an online store like SparkFun — or set up your own ecommerce outfit through a company like Yahoo or Web Studio. Then haul your golden goose to Maker Faire and become the poster child for the DIY industrial revolution.
So, i just feel like rambling… i think i need to have a routine for exercising cleaning ect. so that i can feel a little more organize and actively moving, because when you have a set schedule you will never be lost during the day and would feel like you always have something to do and i would also never be behind on things.
hmm so i need to make a schedule for school, dance, clean, study, work, exercise, streching, business ventures, intership, down time. Wow so much on my plate.
its 1 in the morning and i can’t sleep. There is so much things on my mind and so much things i have yet to finish for the day. Will i ever learn? So this year i made a new years resolution to not procrastinate , have good time management and here i am doing just that.
I have a test to study for, laundry to do, and a room to clean.
will i ever learn? Laziness kills a person slowly…hahaha its true!
Lord please help me to stand up and just move, finish what i have started and finish strong.